- 350 grams of scallops
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 20 grams flour
- 20 grams butter
- 1 cup liquid made up with the white wine (reserved from cooking) and 150ml cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices of white bread
- 10grams parsley
- Poach the scallops in the white wine for 1-2 minutes.
- In another pan, melt the butter, then stir in the flour until it fully dissolves.
- Slowly stir in the wine and 150ml of cream into the melted butter and add in salt and pepper to taste before adding back in the scallops.
- Place your slices of bread with parsley into a blender and blend.
- Place your scallop and sauce mixture into a ramekin or if you want to be fancy a scallop shell, top with breadcrumbs and grill until golden brown.