- 300g King sized prawns
- 4 Little lettuce leaves washed and trimmed
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons ketchup
- ¼ lemon juice
- ¼ onion diced
- squeeze lemon juice
- paprika for dusting
- 4 tsp snipped chive
- If the prawns are frozen then thaw them out under cold running water.
- Place the prawns into boiling water for 3 minutes, take out and cool down under cold running water.
- Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, onion and lemon juice.
- Divide the leaves evenly between 2 small glass bowls.
- Sprinkle the prawns over the lettuce then spoon over the prawns.
- Dust the top with a little paprika and serve immediately.