- Salmon 800g
- Feta cheese 200g
- Garlic butter 50g
- Cheddar cheese 50g
- Spinach 200g
- Large baguette
1. Spread the honey and garlic butter over the salmon fillet, wrap in tin foil
and bake in the oven at 200°c for 25 minutes.
2. Bake feta cheese in the oven at 200°c for 8 minutes until golden brown
3. Boil the spinach for 3-5 minutes and drain
4. Hollow out the baguette using a spoon.
5. Mix the cooked salmon, spinach and feta cheese in a bowl.
6. Fill the baguette with the mixture and cut into smaller rolls.
7. Sprinkle the cheedar cheese over the baguette and oven bake for
another 3 minutes at 200°c until golden brown.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy.
*****Check out the cooking demo in the video below *****