1 side of salmon
200g feta cheese
50g garlic butter
50g chedder cheese
1. Spread the honey and garlic butter over the salmon fillet, wrap in tin foil
and bake in the oven at 200°c for 25 minutes.
2. Bake feta cheese in the oven at 200°c for 8 minutes until golden brown
3. Boil the spinach for 3-5 minutes and drain
4. Hollow out the baguette
5. Mix the cooked salmon, spinach and feta cheese in a bowl.
6. Fill the baguette with the mixture and cut into smaller rolls.
7. Sprinkle the cheeder cheese over the baguette and oven bake for
another 3 minutes at 200°c until golden brown.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy.
*****Check out the cooking demo in the video below *****