- 4 Skin-on sea bass fillets
- Zest and juice 1 orange
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place each sea bass fillet, skin-side down, on a sheet of foil.
- Mix together the orange zest, juice, honey, mustard and olive oil and drizzle it over the fillets.
- Wrap the tin foil around the sea bass making a parcel.
- Place the parcel on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 mins until the fish is just cooked and flakes easily when pressed with a knife.
SERVE WITH: spinach and mash potato