- 360 g of salmon fillets
- ¾ cup of soy sauce
- 1 chuck of fresh ginger peeled and grated
- ¼ cup finely diced white onion
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup chopped parsley leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Mix up the soy sauce, ginger, onion, brown sugar, lemon juice and parsley in a bowl.
- Arrange salmon into a baking dish and pour marinade over fish, rotating the fillets to ensure they are well soaked.
- Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow to marinade for 1 hour or longer for a stronger flavour
- Place the baking dish into the preheated oven at 200 °Celsius or gas mark 6 for 25 minutes until cooked throughout. (if the fillets are particularly thin than take 5 minutes off cooking time.
Goes well with: rice